Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to 365 Days of Owen

That's right, cute has a new home!

Introducing 365 Days of Owen, a picture a day of the cutest little guy you could ever want to know. Yep, I'm committing to posting a picture of Owen every single day for at least the next year, and hopefully much longer.
This blog is designed for my friends and family who don't get to see the little guy every day. There won't be stories or much commentary other than photo captions (you can get that on my regular blog, rambling drafts). Since Owen is already nearly 7 weeks old and I didn't start this until now, I'm going to begin with a few pictures from each of his last 6 weeks. Then I'll start the daily photos Monday at 7 weeks.
Week One
Just hours into his little life
First family photo

Ready to go home

Week Two

Owen at exactly 1 week old

Owen's first bath

Where am I?
Week Three I think I like this toy

Happy guy
Is he doing the macarena?

Week Four

I'm just chillin with mommy
How cute am I!

Owen meets cousin Abby for the first time
Owen went through a brief rapper phase in his 4th week

Week Five

Owen ready for his big day in AnnapolisOwen in Annapolis
Owen shows off his Pooh feet

The shirt says it all
Week Six

Too cute for words
Wide awake
Check out that smile

No comments:

Post a Comment